Monday, March 29, 2010

Ippity H{ippity} Blog HOP!!!

Hi my {ippity} friends! Sorry for the late post! Issues around here! I won't bore you with details. On to my card for today! I used the set Music of my Heart for the very first time! I know right? Crazy! I love the huge music background stamp!


Other supplies:
Bazzill Gold Scallop paper
vellum
Basic Grey green at heart paper
scrap ribbon
rhinestone


So what do you think? I want to make a complete set of these! Hopefully I'll get around to it! Today is rainy and cloudy, makes me want to be lazy!
Have a wonderful week!

17 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

cute card, robyn!

Bonita Rose said...

I really love this!

Brooke said...

So pretty Robyn!! Love how that bird is peeking out!!

Stephanie Zito said...

Stunning card Robyn! Have a great week!

Susan B. said...

Pretty card Robyn!

Gardner's Basket said...

Robyn, the bird busting through the music is too cute. I love it!

Rona said...

I think the birdie busting through the music is very clever!! Her pretty bling eye is cute too.

Joan said...

Oh my gosh - how creative! Love that birdie peeking through the music sheet. Adorable!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This is adorable love how you did the bird!!!

JenMarie said...

I totally LOVE this!

Anonymous said...

Super creative, love it.

lisa a.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Love how the bird is coming out of the music--super cute! TFS!

Eva said...

Wow!!!! I really love the colors on this card...gorgeous!!

Theresa said...

Love the layering of your papers and the bird poking thruthe papers really adds a great interest to the card. Cool!

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

Beautiful, Robyn. Got busy here too. My post was late. ;)

Tami Grandi said...

LOVE the colors of this card

Mandy said...

This is gorgeous, Robyn! WOW!