Friday, March 26, 2010

FWF Relax it's your day

I tried a new technique! Have you seen the resource page on Splitcoast? It is chock full of amazing techniques and projects! I did the Gesso resist technique. It was fairly easy and the look in real life if beautiful! Hard to see here.

Supplies:
bazzill cardstock (some kind of light green)
white cardstock
magazine page
gesso
Tim Holtz Distress ink Peeled Paint
clear embossing powder
heat tool
sponge
twill ribbon from jillibean soup
Stamps from Unity/Donna Downey set Where you Are


To see the complete list of FWF participants check out Unity's blog!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you all have a wonderful day!


23 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Gor to the geous!!! Love everything about this card!!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Gorgeous love the torn edges such a nice touch!!!

Bonita Rose said...

beautiful .... love it!

Karen said...

Oh how I love this gesso technique and your card just rocks!!

Happy Friday!
Karen

Unknown said...

this is gorgeous! I love it.

Rona said...

gorgeous!!

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

I really like this, Robyn!

farmhouse-story said...

this card is gorgeous, robyn! i'm off to check that page! thanks!

JenMarie said...

Absolutely AMAZING!!!

Kelly Massman said...

What a beauty! Very nice!

Erika M. said...

Your card is amazing!

CarlaKH said...

How pretty! I need to try that technique.. I have never seen it and its gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you shared a project with the gesso technique. Very inspiring. Love the outcome.

Laurel said...

Gorgeous card!

Heather said...

Such elegance! Love it!

Lemon Lane Studio said...

What a pretty bird card. love the twine.

Shannah said...

Beautiful!!
Hope you have a great day!

Carolina said...

What a beautiful card...love the antique look!

Becky Carafa said...

Just stunning!

Gardner's Basket said...

Robyn, this is a gorgeous card. I'm sure it is even more stunning in person.

Amy said...

This is beautiful Robyn!! All I can say is WOW!!

Kelly Mahany said...

Robyn the gesso treatment came out beautifully!! Your card is just gorgeous!

Debby said...

Wow! Stunning!