Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy H{ippity} Hop Monday!

Is it really Monday already? Where did my weekend go? The time change didn't help either!
Well here we go, for today's card I used {ippity}'s set Sweet Thoughts of Spring. This set is perfect for Easter and Spring cards but could be used for lots of other reasons too!


Close up:
Supplies used:
Bazzill cardstock
SU! ppr
We R Memory Keepers ppr
black noir palette ink

Check out {ippity}'s blog for a complete list of all participating in the Hop!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great week!

I just wanted to add that if you have a specific question for me please email me at robynccgirl@gmail.com or leave me a way to get in touch with you so I can answer your questions! I love helping others but feel bad when I can't get in touch with you!

23 comments:

Banu said...

Beautiful card. Loved the color combination.

Bonita Rose said...

so fun! Love that bunny!

Kelly Mahany said...

Cute card Robyn! I love how your flowers come out of the grass!!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Super cute, Robyn! :)

Anonymous said...

so adorable :)

Stephanie Zito said...

Super cute and adorable Robyn! Have a wonderful day!

Katie Skiff said...

Very cute Robyn!

Heather said...

Super fun springy scene you've created! Great use of colors!

farmhouse-story said...

love how your created the grass and flowers-cute!

Susan B. said...

Robyn, this is adorable!

Tabitha's creations said...

Robyn, this is super cute!

Elisabeth said...

so sweet, love the clouds in the sky!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Now that is such a cute card. Luv the bunny.

Gardner's Basket said...

That bunny is so stinkin' cute! Very nice job.

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

Cute card, Robyn!

Brooke said...

Such a cute card Robyn!!! Love the little clouds and all the detail at the bottom!!

JenMarie said...

Oh such CUTEness!!

Maria said...

What a cute card! Spring is almost here!

Theresa said...

Cute. I love how you created a little picture with different stamps.

Angie Blom said...

fantastic card!! love the clouds!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I have got to get that bunny stamp out! LOVE this card:)

Anonymous said...

awww, my favorite bunny! too cute!

lisa a.

Andrea said...

awwww, he's so cute!