Wednesday, November 11, 2009

{ippity} skippity!!! Check me out!



Guess what? I decided to jump into a great opportunity! I am going to start teaching classes again! Yeah! If you are local contact me asap to schedule a class! If you just want to purchase stamps you can do that as well! Check out the amazing selection below and keep in mind that every 3 months new sets will be released!


Life's Little Moments $20.00 USD








Kissmas & Mistletoe $16.00 USD









Alphabetically Adorable $20 USD









Straight from the Heart $16.00 USD









Devoted $20.00 USD









Simply Home $16.00









Just Wanted to Say $16.00 USD









Because of You $20.00 USD









Shipping rates will be $2.50 for first set and $1.00 for each additional set. I accept paypal and money orders. Contact me and I will send you an invoice.
International orders please contact me first for pricing and shipping rates.

Thanks so much! I appreciate all comments and questions you may have!


No comments: