Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday FWF and Bachelor Bro runner up!!!!

Some of you may have seen these pics in my Splitcoast gallery. I wanted to post them here on my blog because I was runner up for the Bro challenge!!! I am so excited!

Details of the challenge can be found here:

Bro Challenge

My supplies are listed here:

My SCS Gallery




I also wanted to share with you all that I am signed up to sell "Ippity"!!!! I can't wait to get my sets and start sharing what I create with you all here on my blog and in my SCS gallery. I will also be having local classes so if you are interested in hosting a class contact me!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!!



16 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is FANTASTIC! And CONGRATS on your runner-up nod-you did an amazing job w/ that challenge! You're awesome, girl!

Sherry Campbell said...

That is a great project- congrats!

4guysandagirl said...

Congrats girlie!!!!! Your treat bag is fantastic! When you get you Ippity stuff, let me know michellestancil@bellsouth.net. I am aching to get my hads on all those Bible quotes, but I don't know enough scrappers to get into the Ippity thang. :(

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Big congrats love your treat bag!!!

Stephanie Zito said...

Wow! Love it! Congrats on your win!

Randi said...

Congrats Robyn! Such a beautiful bag! I love the little windows on the sides!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is such a great project! Congrats on being the Bro runner up!

מימס mimms said...

great project & congrats !!

Unknown said...

Robyn..Congrats on coming runner up!! You so deserve it...You creations are just amazing!! Xx

FibreJunky said...

Congrats on being runner up!! I'm an Ippity girl, too!!!

Laurel said...

Oh my such a gorgeous creation!

ANAT S said...

Congrats on your runner-up
Your treat bag is beautiful

Monika in VA said...

A truly impressive treat bag! Congrats!

JazzyH said...

Way cool! Congrats!

Dawn M said...

what a great gift!

Kelly Mahany said...

Congratulations on getting runner-up! Great bag!