Friday, March 5, 2010

Friends with Flair Masculine Style!

Hello my Friday friends! I hope you are having a great time checking out all the Flair! For a complete list of blog participants click here.

I'm keeping this short and sweet. Right now I should be packing for my trip to Chicago for the weekend! Heading that way to visit family. Should be fun as long as I make it (flying standby!).

I made a Masculine card for {ippity}'s Challenge: IHHC13. Not too crazy about it. I feel its missing something. Oh yeah, I also used this weeks SCS Sketch challenge: SC270.

Supplies:
Kraft cardstock
white cardstock
Nikki Sivils "Henry's Brilliance" ppr
orange corrugated paper
cork sheet
Tim Holtz tiny attatcher
{ippity} set Regal Greetings


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

17 comments:

Julie said...

Very nice card! Great colors.

Colleen said...

I like the card. Have fun in Chicago! Be careful and be have! Like that will ever happen! hahahaha

Kelly Mahany said...

Man girl you can really rock the masculine cards!! I love that crown stamp!! What a great card!!

Angie Blom said...

love that stamp.. really the whole set is amazing. your card is just fantastic, love the colours.

Rona said...

great card!! love the king for the day :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

super cute card--love how you used a crown (that I thought was girly) and turned it around for a king...LOVE IT:) TFS!

Anonymous said...

Love your card!! Enjoy Chicago!!

Karen said...

I am loving the regalness of this masculine card! Fantastic colors and design!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Perfect man card and love your card down below!!!

Purple Princess said...

Wonderful male card!!

Debbie Seyer said...

This is a super guy card! You did a great job making everything work for a guy! TFS

Bonita Rose said...

This is so cute.. love the bright orange!

farmhouse-story said...

i love the crown, cork, staples, and cardboard-i don't think anything is missing!

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

Fun colors!

CarlaKH said...

Great card... I saw some of that corrugated paper the other day and wanted to get some... now I really wish I had. Love the orange too.

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

What a fab masculine card, Robyn! Love it!

Amy said...

Robyn! I love this, I always have trouble with "boy" cards..this is so cute!!