Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sketch Challenges and a Happy Birthday

I love SCS for all the great challenges I find every week. My favorite challenges are the sketch ones. There are a lot of talented ladies on SCS that give me inspiration. This first card is a birthday card I made for my husband. He's away training right now but is still able to get mail. I used the paper I got in my Januray Studio Calico kit. I really love the map paper created by Studio Calico! I used the map paper because Dan is away training right now, but he's still able to get mail. This year we'll be apart for his birthday, my birthday and our 15 year Anniversary! I also used the new Unity kit that Angela created herself! It's called This is the Time which is now sold as a mini set and a large set! The sketch challenge is SC209. The next card is using the sketch challenge from Lauren Meader seen here. This also qualifies for the LSC. The stamps used are Unity's Argyle Heart and the You love me stamp I think is from a kit of the month, please correct me if I'm wrong! The patterned paper is Scrapworks.

Tomorrow is HIP HOP Thursday! Check out Unity's blog for New Releases and specials! I'm letting you all know that starting next week I am going to be posting some projects that I created for Combat Creations...stay tuned!
**Robyn**

1 comment:

Colleen said...

very cute. you still have to school me on all this fun stuff you do!