Thursday, January 1, 2009

My first 2009 post, finally, right?

Wow, last year flew by! I know everyone says that but seriously where did it go? It seems like just yesterday that Dan came home and here we are getting ready to say goodbye again! Ugh! Deployments suck no matter if its for the first or third time! So needless to say I've been busy helping him pack, saying goodbye to family and friends and our four girls! It's hard on all of us but it always seems to be the hardest on our little one Rhyann. She is such a Daddy's girl.







Anyway enough about my family drama, here's some fun stuff! I am teaching a Valentine Card class later this month at Combat Creations. Here they are using a mix of SRM stickers and Unity stamps, NO designer paper! That was hard to do but I did it! Yeah! I also need to give credit to some wonderful ladies on Splitcoaststampers for some great card sketches that helped me with inspiration!



I hope you have a great day!

**Robyn**

No comments: