Friday, January 23, 2009

HIP HOP Hangover Post

Wow! I really am feeling the effects of staying up so late! I stayed on HIP HOP until 12:30 then started chatting with my husband via text messaging until 1:30! I'm pooped! So this past week I've been pretty busy creating! Check it out!
This is my favorite card this week: The adorable Peacock from Unity's January KOTM. The pink paper is Bazzill, patterned paper is Basic Grey. The red elastic came from a new pair of my daughter's jeans attached to the tag! I knew it would come in handy sometime! I paper piece all the little circles inside the peacock! Took me a while! The Love me sentiment is also from this awesome KOTM! If you aren't signed up for the KOTM's what are you waiting for? It's such a great deal! You can't see clearly in the pic but I used Stickles as well. This card was for a sketch challenge by Amber USCS11. Using the famous Whateva from December's KOTM. The paper is We R Memory Makers Whiteout Explore-Roam. and Bazzill. Also used; brads, catseye inks, edge distresser, water color pencils and aqua painter brush.
This card was for a sketch challenge by Lauren Meader, mytimes20. I used the adorable house that Tanis made, also from the January KOTM! The paper is the same as the card above. Also used; circle punches, and water color pencils with aqua painter again! I love to water color. Very relaxing to me.


This card is using Basic Grey paper, Bazzill and the awesome Cupcake which will be sold as a single on Unity soon. I bought mine as a set. Happy birthday are from different Unity sets. The background on the orange was run through my Cuttlebug!


Thanks for checking out my cards! Today I need to make a Scrapling and use my Eco Chic set so stay tuned!
**Robyn**



11 comments:

Jacqueline said...

These are gorgeous!! Wow love them all!!

Olde Country Creations said...

Robyn, Everything is fantastic!! So creative and I love your sense of color. Thanks so much for sharing.


Tonya

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Love all your card very cute.

Expressions of a Creative Mind said...

Absolutely wonderful from the paper piecing to the spotlighting...WOW!!

Candace H said...

These are all adorable! Way to rock HHH!

FibreJunky said...

I think they're all great, but the peacock is my favourite! It has pink and stickles!!! I totally LOVE it!

Dawn K. said...

these are totally cute! love your color palette

My Angel said...

Love them all. Absolutely gorgeous.

Tinker's Mom said...

Very pretty! I love how you colored them!
~ky

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Sooo fun and creative!!! I love the colorful and cheery designs and mood!!! I'm just dyin' that my KOM didn't get here yet as I just love that little peacock!!

erin nichole said...

Robyn, you are A May Zing! You will never cease to impress me with your creativeness...what is a scrapling?