Wednesday, May 20, 2009

More Challenge Cards

Hi! I hope you all are having a great week! I am! I can't believe it's already Thursday. This week has flown by! Well, my total VSN challenges completed was 13 out of 16! Not bad huh? I am pretty proud of myself. I also completed a CAS challenge on SCS. CAS means Clean and Simple. That is what this next card is. The challenge was to use the colors: black, white and one bold bright. I chose Tempting Turquiose and Unity's bike and smile stamp from one of their new releases Everyday Adorable. The paper is Whisper White and some handmade paper that I had on hand. This next card was for the VSN challenge to use red, black and white. I love how this card looks in real life! The background stamp is Hearts of old, the heart is from another new Unity set CONFESSION i {luv} unity. The pleated ribbon was sewn on.

This card was for the VSN challenge to use embellisments in quantities of 7. The tree and sentiment is from the newest KOTM, another sweet day! I love it! I sewed the edges and added 14 rhinestones!


Well, that's it for now. I hope you all have a great day and thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

whoistracy said...

Adorable cards!! I haven't used that bike yet but I love what you did with it- you've inspired me!

Colleen said...

I have to say my fav is the bike card with the tree second. I love the simple designs. I can actually DO THAT!
as always lots of inspiring ideas!
Love you Girly!
CF