Monday, May 18, 2009

Blog hop Follow up and VSN creations

I just want to thank all of you that stopped by during Unity's Blog Hop this past weekend and left me such wonderful comments! I have a few more things to share with ya! This first picture is my four mini cards bundled, ready to give as a gift. Again using my scraps! This next pic is of one of the VSN challenges I made. I love VSN! So far I've gotten 8 out of 16 completed! Yeah! This particular challenge was to make a Jr. Legal pad cover. I LOVE how this turned out! Again using my all new fave: Kraft cardstock and Colorbok's Friendly Forest DP and Unity's February KOTM! The cloud was cut out free-hand. Under the button is a magnet to keep the cover closed.


This next card was made for the Glitz, Gleam and Glamour challenge for VSN. Glitter!!! I have glitter everywhere! It looks so pretty in real life! Pics never do anything justice! The bottom I sewed the blue strip of paper to the kraft. The DP is from Heidi Grace. The stamp set is Birdie Inspiration from Unity.



That's it for today! I will post the rest of my VSN challenges throughout the week! Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

JessicaK said...

I'm really getting into the kraft CS, and these are fabulous examples of how kraft can really pop with color. TFS.