Sunday, April 19, 2009

Unity + Cosmo Cricket = Wonderful! Lauren's Saturday Sketch Challenge

I made this set of four cards Sunday morning. I love all of them (one more than the others, lol). This first card is from Lauren Meader's sketch mytimes31. Great sketch!
Supplies used:
Kraft paper
Cosmo Cricket Everafter: Something True DP
Unity's March and April KOTM
Prima Flowers
buttons
Sewing machineThis next card also uses Unity's April KOTM and same paper as above. Here I tried Jeanne's Sponged Sky tutorial found HERE on SCS.
This next card also uses all the same supplies as above. Isn't this dress form great?


This card is also a sketch from Lauren, no # listed on her blog but she called it an oldie but goodie. Of the four this is my least favorite. Not sure about the hat on this card.


Can you tell I love Kraft paper??? I also wanted to use up all my Cosmo Cricket paper so I wouldn't add to my scrap pile! I was able to make all four cards with 2 sheets of Kraft and one sheet of DP! How awesome is that?
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



10 comments:

Unknown said...

Great cards! I really like the first card you made. Good Job!

Anonymous said...

Robyn, these are all fabulous!! Love the colors and of course the images are awesome. Fantastic job, hon.

*kathleen* said...

love your cards...love the color combos! i need more Kraft in my paper collection, i have none. That is sad..

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Wow these all came out great. Love them!!!

Christi said...

Robyn, this group of cards is simply amazing! I love all of them!!! wow!!! smiles...

Kristen Carll said...

Robyn these are all gorgeous hun!!! :) You made such beautiful and feminine cards!

Unknown said...

These are all lovely! Good luck to you!!!

Elise said...

Wonderful work! Very sweet and unique! The colors are fantastic! Wahoo!

Mary said...

Oh I love them, especially the first one!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh I LOVE these! Fantastic job on all those sketches!