Friday, April 24, 2009

Birthday gifts~last minute of course!

My daughter was going to a movie and dinner with some friends for one of her friends birthday yesterday. It wasn't her party (that is coming up!) but she didn't want to go empty handed. She knew her favorite candies are Smarties but trying to locate them was harder than I thought! We had to to go three different stores! I don't know why I didn't go to Wal-Mart first! Once I found the Smarties I knew I had to put them into something cute. This is what I came up with! Love it! My four DD's all want one of their own and so do all five of my DD's friends! Guess what everyone is getting for their birthday's this year???
Thanks for looking and have a great day!


2 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

that is so adorable.. love it!

Anonymous said...

This is so, so cute!! Fab job girl!