Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Unity Addicts Challenge

Ok, here it is. My layout for Wednesday's Unity Addict's Challenge. For more info see here. I love the way this turned out! It's only an 8x8. I usually do 12x12 but I only had this one pic and thought it would be cute in a frame hanging on my wall instead. This is last years Christmas pic. Every year we take a new pic and it goes inside each of my handmade cards. Lots of work, but if I didn't keep doing it now I would get yelled at by my family and close friends that have come to expect them! I used Bazzill cardstock, Basic Grey patterned paper, clear acetate sheet, glitter, diamond glaze, staz-on ink, distress tool for edges of paper, and catseye ink. This is a close up pic of the glitter. All the trees were cut out individually. The stamp is called Trinity Trio which can be seen here. The Memories and 2007 images are from Our Life, Our Stories kit, which is a great kit for scrapbookers! This kit can be seen here.
OOPS!!! I just realized that this is the picture we took in 2006!!! Dan was gone last year so he wasn't in the 2007 Christmas pic!!! I guess I'll have to change that. He-He!
Thursday is HIP HOP in the Unity forum on Splitcoast. Join in on the fun!!! I hope you all have a great day!
**Robyn**

1 comment:

Colleen said...

You are fantastic. Please go for the honor of being a unity artist/design team!