Monday, December 15, 2008

I love this picture of my girls. We were trying so hard to get a family picture for our Christmas cards and they just wanted to goof around! I ended up very frustrated but we did get a decent picture of all of us! I'm not posting it here yet, still need to get some of my cards out!
Here is a card I made last week for a Unity Challenge while I was at Colleen's house to teach her how to upload to SCS and how to HIP HOP!!! We had a good time. The challenge was to use us some type of bling, I used rhinestones. The stamp is from Unity, Prince of Peace.

This is a close up of the rhinestones:
I do have some more things I've worked on but I still need to take pics! Hopefully later tonight! I hope you have a great day!
**Robyn**

1 comment:

Colleen said...

you forgot to tell everyone you WON the challenge... And you were supposed to be teaching me...hehehehe
looks fab girl.
CF