Friday, October 24, 2008

Unity Hip Hop Hangover, NOT!

Cuter Than Most set
Camo ABC's Set

Well the bad news is I didn't get to Hip Hop as much as I like to. The good news is Dan came home! I hate when he is gone but the reunions are that much sweeter! He even brought me home a rose! I love my guy. Even though he was home I did sneak in a few posts and managed to create a card for the Get Striped Challenge as well as a card I am teaching at my LSS, Combat Creations. We live near a very large Military base so the store specializes in Military products and classes. I'm also sending this particular card to a friend of my husband's that will be away this year for Christmas. Have a great day!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

What fun cards!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Wonderful cards!! That first one in the strips of the dp is cooooool!!!

Expressions of a Creative Mind said...

So glad your husband came home. Like that 1st card, makes me not be able to wait even more til I get mine