Friday, October 22, 2010

Friends with Flair!!!! I'M BACK!

So my life has been really crazy. Trust me! I won't go into any details but let me just tell you how awesome it is to be creating again! I've missed my supplies and my Unity/Ippity stamps!!!! One of the first things I made for the wall in our kitchen was a frame to match. I LOVE how it turned out and I can't wait until I can make more.

Check it out:


I loved it so much I had to turn it into a card! I've been watching tons of Donna Downey's Inspiration Wednesday videos and am learning so much!


My last card was one I did for the WCMD Unity challenges. I actually made about 20 of the 23 challenges but didn't get them posted in time. Oh well! This one was to stamp on fabric USCWCMD05.

Sorry I don't have my supplies listed but if you have a specific question I'll be glad to answer you if you send me your email address!

Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to stop by the Unity blog for the complete list of FWF blog participants!





22 comments:

Maria said...

LOVE THEM! Oh I've been hanging with DD also love her stuff. She makes it look so easy doesn't she? Well I love your creations here fun stuff!!!

Unknown said...

That frame is gorgeous Robyn and love that you made a matching card! I need to watch more DD...I haven't stamped on fabric and it just makes your card look so awesome! Thanks for that inspiration and 'welcome back'!

shuggy said...

welcome back! and what an amazing project!!

Unknown said...

wow, amazing!

Rachel B said...

These are all fabulous! Great colors!

stampjourney said...

Great projects! I especially love your "stamped on fabric" card!

sharon g said...

I love how you used the text sideways for the butterfly.

Anne Tussing said...

Great cards and projects! Love all those butterflies!

Lori said...

Love the matching card and frame.

Katy said...

You have been gone FOREVER!! So glad that you are back! Hope all is well. :) And, of course I love your cards!

Katie said...

Love the frame and your cards are pretty too!

Jessica Diedrich said...

WELCOME BACK!! LOVE all these butterflies, oh my-what CUTENESS! So good to see your bloggin, sweets! Beautiful!

farmhouse-story said...

really gorgeous, robyn!

Colleen said...

I am so happy you are back! I've missed you so much!!! YEah.... now to get my own creative mojo going again!

Hugs,
CF

Elisabeth said...

Beautiful projects!

Noelle Reese said...

I love the frame and the card! Really very pretty!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Wow I have missed you beautiful cards as always!!!!

Lisa said...

These are gorgeous - that first one, EEP!!!!

Angie Blom said...

Beautiful projects.. that framed project is stunning. Love the background of the butterfly one. Amazing creations.

Marilyn Nimmo said...

LOVE your project and both cards. Great!

sharon g said...

Cute butterfly cards!!! Love the color.

FibreJunky said...

OMG Robyn!!!!!!!!!!!! Haven't seen you in forever and a day!! Welcome back!! And with a vengeance, too! Love love LOVE your cards and that fabulous framed piece!! Hope you get to spend some time chatting next week!