Monday, December 14, 2009

{ippity} blog hop #2!!!

I don't know about all of you but I am exhausted after this past weekend and thinking about what I still need to finish before Christmas is making it worse! Ugh! I need some help! Where are those little elves when you need them? I only have one card to show you today (I made a matching tag but the pic came out blurry and I already gave it away!). I combined two {ippity} sets for this card:

Straight from the Heart
&
Kissmas & Mistletoe
I used Kraft Cardstock (of course!) and scraps of Bo Bunny patterned paper.
The "snow" is liquid applique. I love this stuff!
The hearts and birds are colored with Sakura glaze pens.

(sorry for the bad pic!)

The winner of my Blog giveaway from my FWF post is random #9 which is:
Stampin Cats! Please contact me so I can send out your Unity goodies!

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me some love!

19 comments:

Stephanie said...

What an adorable card Robyn! Love the snow! So cute!

Maria Gurnsey said...

What a great idea!! I love your snowy tree :)

Espbfdl said...

I posted my card just like this:) Great minds!! TFS!

Lisa H. said...

soooo cute. glad I got to see this again today. love the snow!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Adorable! LOVE the snow!

Christi Snow said...

Robyn! This is so creative...I love it! smiles...

Eva said...

What a clever idea to make this stamp into a christmas stamp!!! Love it!!! Hugs, Eva

Rona said...

what a cute way to use those stamps!!

JenMarie said...

Such a FUN card!!

Eryn Hagen said...

LOVE how you added snow to this tree to make if fit the winter season!

Tinker and JingeBear's Mom said...

So cool - it reminds us of where we're heading (Valentine's) too!
~ky

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

so cute love the snow!!!

Cindylu2u said...

Love your card, I hope those elves show up to help us all!! Merry Kissmas!!

Just Me said...

I love it!

Jessy said...

BEAUTIFUL card Robyn!! Love the snow accents, what a neat touch! :-)

Linda said...

Robyn

I like your ideal that so sweet cute!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

LOVE your snow covered tree, Robyn! Super creative, girl! :D

Heather said...

Too cute! Great idea for the snow on the tree! So fitting for this time of year!

Andrea said...

Love the snow and distressed look!