Friday, August 14, 2009

HIP HOP Hangover 8.14.09

Happy Friday everyone! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I have a couple of things to share with you. I LOVE the Splitcoast challenges and try my hardest to do a few of them each week. This week I was able to do the Technique challenge found here. I love the way this turned out! I have the perfect person to give it to!

Inside

Tabs

With my leftover papers I was able to make the card below using Amber's Sketch found in the Unity forum here.

Supplies used:
Kraft cardstock
Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday ppr
Unity Bevy of Butterflies
Stampin' Up! inks
fabric strip
mini staples
edge distressing tool
paper piercer

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful weekend!

21 comments:

Katy said...

love that pocket card, it's so cute!! The Girl Friday paper works so well with those butterflies :)

Angie Blom said...

love it Robyn, beautiful pocket card.

Rachel said...

OH MY! I love that!

Eva said...

OMG!!!! I am so in love with this project of yours....FABULOUS!!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super duper cool!!!

JazzyH said...

Love it!

Ryann said...

LOVE this Robyn! Wow!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE your tri-fold card! It is stunning.

I think I might have to give that one a go this weekend.

Kelly Mahany said...

Great job on the challenge! I wanted to try that too but haven't had a chance to try yet!!

Yours came out wonderfully!

Diane (djuseless) said...

Great cards!

Linda said...

Hey

That is such and pretty butterfly! I love it And the pink paper.

Monika in VA said...

Fantastic projects! Love the bright bold colors!

Ravengirl said...

That's fabulous!

Christine said...

This is an amazing project!!! I love how you used all of the stamps. Wonderful job! xoxo, Christine

ANAT S said...

amazing pocket card
I thinK IM GONNA TRY THIS TOO

Suz said...

Fantastic TFS

Unknown said...

Absolutely adorable! Thanks for the inspiration!

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

Love the DP!

Purple Princess said...

Wow! Love this!!

Linda said...

Robyn,

I love think of you card That pink butterfly and awsomes colors paper.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

What a great project love it!!!