Wednesday, February 4, 2009

JAN09VSBN Creations!

I am so proud of myself for completing five layouts this past weekend for the Virtual Scrapbook Night over on SCS. They had a total of 14 challenges so 5/14 isn't all that great but its better than none! My problem was the pictures I wanted to use I didn't have printed and my printer is driving me crazy right now. I started to send them to Shutterfly but even that takes me so long to decide which pics to get printed! Oh well. Anyway I will try to post as much info as I can. If you have any questions please email me or leave me a comment and I will try to answer it for you. The layout above was for the first challenge JAN09VSBND. It was a sketch challenge. I love the way this turned out! I chose pictures of my girls and my niece and nephews. The DP (?) and Bazzill Blue Calypso. I stamped a few little flowers from Unity.

This layout was for JAN09VSBNE. It was to Distress to Impress something you love. I had taken this picture this past summer while on vacation. I love it! I love our country and my man who defends our great country! I used kraft paper, (which looks funky in this pic!) Memories in Uniform Courage Blue ppr and Karen Foster red, not sure of name. The stars on the paper are from Unity's new KOTKM set and Freedom is a large single from Unity as well! I distressed the eges of the blue and red papers and stitched in the upper left hand corner. The song is written with a white gel pen.


This challenge was for JAN09VSBNF, it's elementary. A great challenge getting you to use as many of the elements listed like ribbon, chipboard, letters, numbers, buttons, patterned paper. You get the idea. I love how this layout turned out! The paper is from a school set I picked up from Wal-Mart! The cardstock is Bazzill. I also used Cosmo Crickets blackboard. The stamps are Unity! Middle School Madness!



This Challenge was JAN09VSBNK, Telling the Extraordinarily Ordinary Story from Erica Martin. It was to use lots of journalling to tell the story. I love this picture of my sister-in-law! It was also a great sketch! I used Bazzill, Basic Grey and Unity stamps! Also added some bling with the rhinestones.


My last challenge: JAN09VSBNL, Tell your story by Amy C. I really, really, really, love how this sketch fit perfectly with all my pics of the Butterfly Palace. I had so many pics and didn't know how to scrap them! Thanks Amy! I used Bazzill, DP (not sure!), Unity stamps, Stampin' Up! Scallop punch and ABC stamp set.

Well that's it! Took me forever to get them all posted and listed! I guess it's a good thing I didn't make anymore! Thanks for looking and have a great day!

**ROBYN**

No comments: