Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sketch Challenges rock!

Amber's Sketch Challenge, for details click here: Splitcoast Challenge SC201, for details click here:
and last not least, a great sketch from Maria's blog.




I know its been a while since I've posted last. If you are one of my followers, thanks for being patient with me. I've been busy with work and busy trying to organize my crap, oops I mean craft room. :)
I reallly love sketch challenges. They make life so simple. Splitcoast has some really great challenges everyday! Plus they work really great with Unity Stamps! Let me know what you think of my cards! Next week I'll have a post everyday, Monday-Friday as it will be my turn for Growing in Unity. More details soon.
Thanks!

1 comment:

sideshow stamps said...

I really dig all those cards...the colors and overall feel just have such a great Autumn/Thanksgiving vibe.